Please Note: The October Board meeting (usually on the second Saturday of the month) will be held on the first Saturday, October 6, 2018, at 9:00 am at the Ranch Office.
We Can Use Your Help!
Remember when one of our members asked at the annual meeting, “What are some volunteer positions on the Ranch?” The Ranch relies on the help of volunteers from time to time to stay current on information, rules, and requirements. To do this service, we have three committees that occasionally meet to gather information and recommend actions and decisions to the Board. We currently have openings on these committees and could really use your help.
- Architectural Review Committee (2 year term, renewable)
- Current member: Harald Schmid, term Aug. 2018- Aug. 2020
- Open position: , term Aug. 2017- Aug. 2019
- Rules Enforcement Committee (3 year term, renewable)
- Current member: Roy Wall, term Aug. 2016 – 2019
- Open position: , term Aug. Aug. 2017 – 2020
- Open position: , term Aug. Aug 2018 – 2021
- Water Committee (2 year term, renewable)
- Current member: Tom Wells, term Aug. 2017- 2019
- Open position: , term Aug. 2018 – 2020
While the Water Committee is new this year, the other two committees are briefly described on page 10 of our Policies and Procedures manual. None of these committees requires a extraordinary amount of time, especially if we have each position filled. Please consider adding your name to this group of volunteers who faithfully serve your community!
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dennis Ann Strong