Ranch of the Rockies HOA Part Time Bookkeeper/Administrator Wanted. Seeking to fill part-time salaried position.
Click here to download a PDF version of the full description and application procedure.
Ranch of the Rockies HOA General Employment Notice
Part Time Bookkeeper
Send resume’ with employment history to email@example.com
Minimum Qualifications: Only persons meeting posted minimum qualifications should apply.
- Post-Secondary Associates/College degree in accounting or bookkeeping services. Applicant must submit proof of either of these.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in bookkeeping and finance
- Satisfactory performance and evaluation in current/recent employment demonstrating good communication and teamwork skills, reliability and dependability through good attendance, and performance of
- Satisfactory outcome of background and fingerprinting check prior to employment. This may require a non-refundable fee of up to $50.00.
- Thorough operational knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft office including
- Proficient in English, both written and
- Ability to communicate in a clear, non-confrontational manner with HOA members, staff, county and state liaisons, and the HOA Board of
- Skill in working independently with a minimum of supervision to effectively plan and organize daily, weekly, or monthly
- Exhibit integrity in financial matters and ethical decision
- Prepare billing for dues, past due notices, and other accounts payable to the
- Post and deposit receipts. Process requests from members paying online through
- Prepare monthly payroll checks, and report withholding, Social Security, and Medicare to
- Prepare all federal and state income reporting forms including Unemployment and Workers’ Compensation Insurance audits
- Prepare checks for bills and reimbursements adhering to necessary signature
- Maintain General Ledger and subsidiary ledgers for Accts. Receivable by member addresses, and Accts. Payable in Association books of record in the office, secured and backed
- Maintain association member files and records for future
- Prepare and file liens for unpaid dues and fees as required by RORA
- Respond to inquiries regarding liens and prepare lien releases upon receipt of amounts
- Provide accurate and timely information to title
- Maintain accurate and up to date lot/owner data bases including invoice and newsletter mailing lists, newsletter email lists, and the private community phone
- Prepare U.S. Postal Service bulk mailing forms and payments for the quarterly newsletter. Ensure pickup from print business and mail through Hartsel Post
- Prepare and distribute monthly financial reports to the board for approval including status of collections, monthly cash receipts and disbursements, monthly trial balance, monthly expenditures/budget comparisons, financials in non-profit format, and proposed
- Work with the Rules Enforcement Committee on violations and
- Attend the monthly Board meeting, and keep the Board informed of issues and concerns that need immediate attention outside of regular Board
- Assist HOA members and Ranch Manager with Well permits, trash cards, fishing permits and other administrative functions as they arise.
- Perform other duties as requested by the RORA Board of
Physical Demands/Working Conditions: Maintain emotional control under stress.
Terms of Employment: Salary based employee
Type of position and salary: $1733.33 monthly, average of 20 hours per week.