Ranch Manager’s Report
May 13, 2023
- Silt traps have been cleaned out at the Reservoir. 04.27
- Staff Gauge installed at the Reservoir. (approved and inspected by Garver Brown 05.09)
- Steel lid for Reservoir vault is ready to be set
- Spring release accomplished after the Board Meeting, 12 acre feet, per Garver Brown.
- 500 Fish delivered to the Reservoir
- Ranch truck still in shop due to wiring issue from rodents in our garage
- Issues with members inappropriate usage of trash compactor. Please limit your use to household trash only. When you drop off a truck or trailer load it limits others use. It has to service all of our members!
- Park County Road and Bridge has been out. The Board meet with R&B and expressed our concerns.
- Have several plans for projects set for this year / Please call the Office if you are interested