- Clean Spill way
- Clean silt traps
- Remove weeds at inlet
- Final porta pot and dumpster service ( MVW )
- Closed late November
- Wood Chuck program is finishing loading up wood to trailers
- Aaron Hanke will push burn pit in / prepared to burn
- I want to thank all volunteers from this year which have assisted us in maintaining the burn pit throughout the summer!
- Wood Chuck program has received approximately 20 trailers full of wood for their program!
- Special thanks to Suzie Jones for assisting the Ranch with the burn pit every day it was open!
RV Storage Lot
- 142 spots assigned / 132 members ( 10 ) / 14 unpaid / 18 unknown items / 13 waiting
- 10 items moved / 3 illegally parked ( since October with no assignment ) / 18 unknown
Pavilion Restrooms / Dump Station
- Closed for the winter
- Restrooms serviced / winterized
- Dump station tanks pumped
– Plans are being established for 2023 projects / volunteers to assist with these projects will be needed and are greatly appreciated
– We have the two mailboxes which were damaged this year ( in garage ) / will be attempting to repair so as to have a couple spares as needed
I have been repairing the small issues which were left unfinished / I understand some members believe the Ranch house should be done away with. I am prepared to make an offer ( knowing the repairs that are necessary ) if the Ranch would be willing to sell it to me versus me having to pay rent.
In closing, I have enjoyed working with the Board and serving the Ranch members as your Ranch Manager over the past 8 months. It has been my goal to improve the services we offer as well as to limit the costs we incur. Our common grounds will still need minor attention come spring time and I look forward to taking care of those areas.
Thank you Gina Bergen for all of your assistance.