● High School Diploma or accredited General Equivalency Diploma (GED). Applicant must submit proof of either of these .
● Valid Colorado Driver’s License with a driving record insurable by the ROTR carrier.
● Minimum of three (3) years of experience in minor community property maintenance, including but not limited to fencing repair and maintenance, minor building/plumbing maintenance, and pasture maintenance.Experience in ranch/farm work, including equipment maintenance and ranch animal care are helpful but not required.
● Satisfactory performance and evaluation in current/recent employment demonstrating good communication and teamwork skills, reliability and dependability through good attendance, and performance of duties.
● Satisfactory outcome of background and fingerprinting check prior to employment. This may require a non-refundable fee of up to $50.00.
● Thorough operational and maintenance knowledge of grounds-keeping equipment.
● Basic working knowledge of computer applications for office use.
● Proficient in English, both written and verbal.
● Ability to communicate in a clear, professional manner with HOA members, staff, county and state liaisons, and the HOA Board of Directors.
● Skill in working independently with a minimum of supervision to effectively plan and organize all duties as outlined in the Ranch Managers Handbook. Must be self-motivated and understand that tasks and projects must be completed in a timely manner.
● Skill in organizing and monitoring the work of sub-contractors and volunteer help.
● Exhibit integrity in financial matters and discretion in all dealings related to ranch business and membership issues.
● Ensure that HOA policies, procedures, and Board directives are met and implemented.
● Keep the Board informed of issues and concerns that may need immediate attention outside of regular Board meetings.
● Manage approved projects to ensure completion in a timely and quality manner within budget as well as within the scope of Ranch Managers abilities.
● Propose and present new projects to the Board for approval, prioritization, and inclusion in the budgetary process.
● Maintain all common areas for appearance, cleanliness, state of repair, and snow/ice removal.
● Stay well informed with local and state issues that affect the association.
● Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
Maintain emotional control under stress. Daily attendance and punctuality at work are essential. Must be a self-starter. Must be physically fit, frequently lift 30-50 lbs., climb ladders, work in high places and cramped quarters, work in inclement weather, walk, stand, kneel, stoop, and bend for prolonged times. Must be able to work with potentially hazardous materials in a safe manner. While the normal hours are Wednesday – Sunday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., the employee must be able to respond to occasional after hour emergencies.
Terms of Employment: Ranch Manager reports to the Board of Directors, and directly to the President.
Type of position and salary: Full-time, salaried, exempt. Salary $27,295 adjusted annually. Benefits include a single family residence & utilities (propane & water) OR a monthly housing stipend.Cell phone allowance, electricity stipend to cover from $0-$250 maximum per month. Company vehicle and gas provided for Ranch of the Rockies work and use only.